Personalized for your future
April 25, 2020
The Alexander Hotel
Expand Your Skills and Stay Current with a Dynamic Education Course
Designed for Future Demands.
ACE, at its core, is structured to bring advanced cytopathology topics to regional areas based on current and emerging needs.
As a cytology professional, you could be left behind if you don’t develop new skills to keep up with the growing demands of your field. This is the very reason we developed the Advanced Cytopathology Education Program.
ACE is a two-day education program created to assist you in transitioning into other practice areas by refining, expanding and strengthening your skills. This is the most proactive way for you to navigate your journey through your changing profession so that you remain in demand and an integral part of the laboratory team.
ACE will cover the current and future Cytopathology changes and developments with:
• Highly comprehensive and customized education sessions to enhance diagnostic techniques
• Engaging and interactive educational strategies
• A dynamic, world-renowned faculty
• Fellow cytotechnologists/cytopathologists sharing professional growth experiences
• Professional networking with cytology thought leaders
Primary audience: cytotechnologists, cytopathologists, cytotechnology students, pathology residents and cytopathology fellows.
Take charge of YOUR future and advance YOUR Cytopathology skills with ACE!
Registration information coming soon